- Make sure the entire face of the subject is in the photo. The stickers will look very weird if a part of the face is missing. The bigger the face is in the photo the better.
- Photos with natural light work best! Try to avoid faces with very yellow, orange or green tint from lamp light.
- Look that the face is clear and in the photo without anything covering it (like branches or plants).
- Photo quality. Use good quality photos taken with a modern phone or digital camera. Try to zoom in the photo to make sure the face is not blurry or pixelated.
- Photos taken from straight ahead work better than side profile.
If you have any special wishes on how you want us to trace the photo leave a comment when checking out. If the photo has many faces in it, use the crop tool in the uploader to crop the face you want us to cut out.