Our paper wall stickers feel and look just like traditional wallpaper. We print our decals on an unique peel and stick paper wallpaper. Unlike most competing wall decals our material is free from PVC or other harmful chemicals.
Our decals are made of:
- FSC-certified paper wallpaper with matte clay coating
- Water based acrylic emulsion adhesive
- Silicone-coated backing
- Paper and cardboard packaging (no plastic used)
Use them for:
- Clean and well painted indoor walls with smooth texture
- They can be wiped with a wet rag
Not suitable for:
- Outdoor use
- Wet spaces (paper does not like water)
- Walls with strong or sharp texture
Part 1. Prepare your stickers before installation:
If your wall sticker is made of several parts, we recommend you cut the sheet and use masking tape to arrange the stickers on the wall before attaching them. This way you can easily see how your design looks and move things around without unnecessary peeling of the stickers.
Part 2. How to install:
Attaching our wall stickers is as easy and fun as eating pie!
- Make sure your surface is even and clean
- Carefully peel the stickers from the backing sheet
- Stick them on the wall, following the instructions included
- Remove and reposition where needed
Part 3. Remove and reposition if needed:
You can easily reposition the decals few times (just make sure you peel them off carefully to avoid any ripping).
Please note that the adhesive hardens slightly after the first 48 hours on the wall. So if you need to reposition them, we recommend that you do it as soon as possible after installation. This especially applies to our bigger wall stickers, which will become more difficult to reposition as time passes.
Part 4. Problem solving
Help, my stickers are curling and/or peeling off the wall
Firstly we want to be very clear, we always make up for any stickers that fail to stick - so no worry, we got your back on this one!
Because there are unlimited combinations of different paints and walls out there, it is very possible that sometimes there will be issues with the stickers not sticking as they should. This is simply because the sticker adhesive needs to be soft enough to still come off easily.
What to do if the edges of the stickers are curling:
Sometimes it might happen that the edges of the stickers start to curl off after installation. This happens if the natural force of the paper curling is stronger than the adhesion to the wall. The adhesive then gets in touch with air, and hardens - making it more difficult to press them back and keep them attached. If you have any problems with curling edges, follow these instructions:
- With a hair dryer on max setting, warm up the sticker/adhesive where the curling occurs.
- When you can feel that the sticker is clearly warm, just press all the parts back on the wall. They should stick and this time remain attached.
- The reason for this is that the heat makes the adhesive softer and more elastic, making it stick better. The adhesive needs to remain attached to the wall for 12-48 hours for it to harden enough to remain stuck. By heating up the adhesive you are making it temporarily adhere better, giving it the time it needs to strengthen the bond and remain on the wall.
If the tip above is not helping or the sticker completely comes off, then it might simply be that the wall is too uneven or there is some issue with the paint. We are always here for you, so don’t hesitate to get in touch if this happens.